After reviewing the names in the "Baptisms & Burials of Redford, NY", I think your "Matilda Gordon", may have actually been "Domitilde/Domithile Gaudet/Goddin, who was married to Prudent Loiselle. I don't have the marriage record for them, but 3 of their children were baptized there:
1. Jean-Baptiste, born 1862-10-02; baptized 1862-10-26
2. Edouard, born 1856-07-20; baptized 1856-08-10
3. Marguerite, born 1859-05-05; baptized 1859-06-19
I believe that Edouard may be the same person that is shown as married to Phebee Bayley, with children being baptized between 1875-1878.
Other couples having children baptized were:
1. Joseph LOISELLE & Isabelle LAVIGNE*
2 Xavier (probably Francis/Frank) & Marie FREDETTE
3. Pierre & Isabelle LAVIGNE*
4. David & Vitaline PRUDHOMME
5. Joseph & Isabelle Savage*
6. David & Clemence LEDOUX
*I think these couples may actually be the same, for it shows Isabelle's name as Lavigne in a baptism record for her daughter, but Savage in the burial record.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|