Thank you for responding so quickly !
Starting by my father, my line is:
1) Bernard m. Georgette Kenny 1949
2) Emile m. Rose-Anna Girard 1894
3) Charles m. Malvina Ledoux 1860
4) Charles m. Julie Adam 1837
5) Antoine m. Euphrosine Macé 1812
6) Prudent Marc Loiselle-Sinod m. Marie Louise Tétreault Ducharme 1776
7) Toussaint m. Marie Anne Hogue 1752
8) Jean Baptiste m. Marie Anne Beaudry 1719
9+10+11 are the same as yours
I am trying to gather as much info as I can on all Loiselle originating from Louis and Jeanne Leterrier
I have started entering the info I have on an Excel sheet but I am far from being finished...I probably have about 400 Loiselle files on paper.
Any info you could send me on any Loiselle in that branch would be appreciated ! By E-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 450-965-1784 or by mail : 615 de Serres, Terrebonne,QC J6Y 1M9
Let me know if there's any info you would like me to send you.
Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon !
PS: According to my notes: Cyprien's marriage to Philomène Auger on July 31 1873 in Rockport,MA was his 2nd marriage. His first was to Marguerite Bernard on January 10 1859 in St. Damase, QC, Canada. I have only 1 child: Cyprien born in 1860 from Cyprien's first marriage. Is this correct ? (I did not have Marie...)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|