I hope that you find this helpful. I welcome any additions to Loiselle family tree.
Ancestors of Genevieve Loiselle
Generation No. 1
1. Genevieve Loiselle, born January 02, 1822 in St. Jean Baptiste, Rvll, QC; died 1874 in MA1. She was the daughter of 2. Marie-Amable Loiselle and 3. Marie-Louise Blanchard-Renault. She married (1) Louis Vincent January 31, 1842 in St. Jean Baptiste, Rouville Co., QC2,3. He was born January 29, 1811 in Longueuil, QC, and died March 02, 1881 in Fall River, MA4. He was the son of Louis Francis Vincent and Marie-Louise Patenaude.
2. Marriages de St-Charles (1741-1967), St-Hilaire (1799-1967), Jean-Baptiste (1797-1967), Otterburn Park (1960-1967).
3. St. Hyacinthe Archives (Priest there documents Loiselle genealogy).
Generation No. 2
2. Marie-Amable Loiselle6, born May 23, 1784 in St-Charles-sur-Richelieu, QC7; died April 13, 1891 in St. Jean Baptiste, QC. He was the son of 4. Toussaint Loiselle and 5. Marie-Josephte Tetreault. He married 3. Marie-Louise Blanchard-Renault September 23, 1805 in St-Marc-sur-Richelieu, Vercheres, QC8,9,10.
3. Marie-Louise Blanchard-Renault, born January 01, 1785 in St. Charles, qC; died Bef. August 1836 in St-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, QC. She was the daughter of 6. Louis-Michel Blanchard-Reneau and 7. Madeleine Dufresne.
Generation No. 3
4. Toussaint Loiselle54, born November 02, 1752 in St. Charles-sur-le-Richelieu, QC55,56; died Bet. 1799 - August 09 1802. He was the son of Toussaint Loiselle and Marie-Anne Hogue. He married 5. Marie-Josephte Tetreault September 26, 1774 in St. Charles, Rouville Co., QC57,58,59.
5. Marie-Josephte Tetreault, born February 12, 1758 in St. Charles, QC60,61; died Bet. 1804 - 1852. She was the daughter of Jean-Baptiste Tetreault and Josephte Menard/Ricard/Rivard.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|