Can someone please shed some light here:
On the 1910 Chicago IL Ward 7 Census:
George Look 57 IL IL KY Ranch owner in Texas
Isabella 43 MX MX MX (three children all living)
Belle 19 TX IL MX
George 16 TX IL MX
1910 Chicago Ward 1 Census:
Park Look 31 TX TX TX Clerk Real Estate
1920 El Paso TX Pct 34 (Supplement done in Apr) Census:
George Look 25 TX IL MX Real Estate Agent
Artie 25 CO KY KY
1920 El Paso TX Pct 3 Census (done 4 Feb):
Look George P 25 TX IL TN Real Estate Man
Arlie 24 CO TN TN
Pike 31 TX IL TN Real Estate
Elizabeth 21 MA IR EN
George 4/12 TX TX MA
My questions are:
1) Are George and Isabella the parents of Park in Chicago in 1910, who has the age and parents' birthplaces in error?
2) Are George (P) and Arlie/Artie listed twice in two different precincts (if so, why?) or are these really two different people?
3) Was Elizabeth's maiden name Cronin?
4) What happened to George 1919 TX?
5) Did Park/Pike and Elizabeth have another son, Park Patrick, in 1921?
6) Has anyone seen this group on other censuses (1860, 1870, 1880, 1900, 1930) or on other documentation?
7) What is the pedigree of George 1853 IL?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|