Ok so far I have collaberated with a few others from this board who might happen to be related. I gathered all the information together and this is what I get....
(Information is courtesy of Janet and Bryan who also post on the Lux board)
Descendants of Unknown Lux
Generation No. 1
1. Unknown1 Lux He married Unknown Lux.
Children of Unknown Lux and Unknown Lux are:
+ 2 i. Mathias2 Lux, born Abt. 1825.
+ 3 ii. Conrad Lux, born Abt. 1826 in Rhine Province, Germany; died in Germany?.
Generation No. 2
2. Mathias2 Lux (Unknown1) was born Abt. 1825. He married Sibilla Kaumer/Kaymer October 03, 1844 in Waldorf, Coeln, Rheinland, Preussen, daughter of Henrich Kaymer/Kaumer and Eva Felten. She was born 1822 in Waldorf Coeln, Rheinland, Preussen.
Children of Mathias Lux and Sibilla Kaumer/Kaymer are:
+ 4 i. Joseph3 Lux, born October 12, 1849 in Cologne, Germany.
5 ii. Gerhard Lux, born April 16, 1854 in Cologne, Germany. He married Eva Schaf April 30, 1888 in America??.
6 iii. Otto Lux.
7 iv. Charles Lux.
3. Conrad2 Lux (Unknown1) was born Abt. 1826 in Rhine Province, Germany, and died in Germany?. He married Gertrude Kaumer/Kaymer April 18, 1845 in Waldorf Coeln, Rheinland, Germany, daughter of Henrich Kaymer/Kaumer and Eva Felten. She was born 1825 in Waldorf Coeln, Rheinland, Preussen, and died February 10, 1852 in Germany?.
Children of Conrad Lux and Gertrude Kaumer/Kaymer are:
8 i. Unknown sister3 Lux, born Abt. 1846.
9 ii. Unknown sister Lux, born Abt. 1848.
10 iii. Unknown brother Lux, born Abt. 1850.
+ 11 iv. Carl Matthew Lux, born February 06, 1852 in Waldorf, Rhein Provence, Germany; died August 04, 1934 in Alliance, Box Butte County, Nebraska.
Generation No. 3
4. Joseph3 Lux (Mathias2, Unknown1) was born October 12, 1849 in Cologne, Germany. He married Anna Sophia Schult September 30, 1874 in Waldorf, Coeln, Rheinland, Presseun.
Children of Joseph Lux and Anna Schult are:
12 i. Anton4 Lux.
13 ii. Charles Lux.
14 iii. Anne Lux.
15 iv. Emma Lux.
16 v. Frieda Lux.
17 vi. Sophia Lux.
11. Carl Matthew3 Lux (Conrad2, Unknown1) was born February 06, 1852 in Waldorf, Rhein Provence, Germany, and died August 04, 1934 in Alliance, Box Butte County, Nebraska. He married Regina Elizabeth Feller/Fuller 1887 in Sioux County, Nebraska, daughter of Frank Feller/Fuller. She was born June 30, 1869 in Platte County (?), Illinois, and died March 12, 1922 in Allinace, Box Butte County, Nebraska.
Children of Carl Lux and Regina Feller/Fuller are:
18 i. Mary Theresa4 Lux, born June 12, 1887 in Cottonwood, Sioux County, Nebraska; died Abt. 1940.
19 ii. Robert Phillip Lux, born January 31, 1889 in Cottonwood, Sioux County, Nebraska; died 1937. He married Mable Burnough October 03, 1909.
20 iii. Anna Magdelena Lux, born May 02, 1891 in Cottonwood, Sioux County, Nebraska; died Aft. 1940. She married Jessie Milo Miller.
21 iv. Martha Ethelyn Lux, born June 15, 1893 in Crawford, Dawes County, Nebraska; died 1961. She married Charles E. Murphy June 02, 1932; born 1886 in Missouri.
22 v. Christina Henritta (Christene Henriette) Lux, born October 30, 1895 in Cottonwood, Sioux County, Nebraska; died March 27, 1984. She married Clarence Leonard Sr. Peterson June 02, 1932; born March 15, 1889; died November 18, 1972.
23 vi. Cecilia Angilina Lux, born March 31, 1898. She married Brandon Walter Honeycutt March 14, 1923.
24 vii. Charles(Carl) Jacob Lux, born October 11, 1900 in Cottonwood, Sioux County, Nebraska; died January 04, 1944 in Anselmo, California (buried in Alliance, Box Butte Co., Ne). He married (1) Nona Lucille Chitty March 14, 1923 in Toledo Township, Tama County, Iowa; born October 28, 1899 in Tama County, Iowa; died January 1995 in Nebraska. He married (2) Pauline L. Allen July 10, 1937; born in Alliance, Nebraska.
25 viii. Theresa Regina Lux, born February 26, 1903 in Crawford, Dawes County, Nebraska; died September 29, 1990 in Alliance, Box Butte County, Nebraska. She married Clifford W. (Twin) Saxton February 26, 1921 in Harrison, Sioux County, Nebraska; born July 24, 1899 in Crawford, Dawes County, Nebraska; died April 16, 1969 in Alliance, Box Butte County, Nebraska.
26 ix. Sophia Ida Lux, born December 31, 1905 in Harrison, Sioux County, Nebraska; died June 18, 1950. She married Charles Eugene Dewey April 15, 1929; born July 02, 1902; died February 03, 1945.
27 x. Frieda Matilda Lux, born September 05, 1909 in Crawford, Dawes County, Nebraska; died in South Dakota?. She married Martin W. Morris Abt. 1933; born November 17, 1903 in South Dakota; died October 29, 1979 in Deadwood, South Dakota.
If anyone knows of these families or would like to trade information please email me at
or post here to me.
You can also post to Janet or Bryan
Mrs. Nevada Boslet
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|