1. John Lymburner married Jean Glen. They came from Kilmarnock, Scotland in 1767 and settled on the western side of the Bagaduce River at North Brooksville, ME. John was born about 1721 and he married Jean in May 1770 in Irvine, Scotland. John died in April 1801. Jean died 26 Jan 1819. Children:
1. Jane, drowned as a small child.
2. Margaret, b. 18 June 1771; m. Samuel Nichols.
3. John, b. 1773; d. 1815; m. Jennet Miller.
4. Cunningham, adopted; m. Betty Stover.
5. Thomas, b. 1774; m. Mary Snow.
6. Margaret or Mary, adopted; m. Thomas Conary.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|