I am a direct descendant of Thomas Lynam, so your posting was of great interest to me. I have reviewed your names and dates and there are great simularities to my own information, but a couple differences.
My information comes from old family ledgers listing births and deaths, an old Lynam family Bible (which came to us via Anna Maria Lynam, my great-great grandmother, who was Thomas's granddaughter), and also information from gravestones in the Wilmington, Delaware area.
Notes on your posting:
1. Joseph Lynam, I have his date of death as 4 Feb., 1872 (since that would make him about 102, I'll need to go back to my notes).
2. I don't have a David Lynam among the siblings; I have an Ann Lynam, whose date of birth was 27 April 1782.
3. I have Andrew as born on 9 Oct., 1779.
4. Thomas's dates were 1 Nov. 1784 to 22 Feb, 1870 (Lynams seem to have been pretty long-lived).
5. Hannah's birth date is 1 June 1788.
Thomas's father, John, I have as being born in 1745.
My own tree goes no further back than Thomas's grandfather John and Chatrian (who I know as Catherine).
I have lots of information about (and photos) of Thomas's descendants and would be happy to compare notes with you, if you're still with the Gen Forum. We seem to be neighbors as, though I was born in Delaware, I'm currently in Los Angeles.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|