OK, I just typed this long message and it got dumped by my browser!! Grrrr!!! It it posts twice, I apologize.
OK here we go again <s>...
1) I am very interested to hear from any descendants of Barsheba Cain Linam (William was her husband). She and William moved to Wilcox County Alabama..
2) For you Alabama descendants I have two letters Barsheba wrote back in the 1840's back to her family in SC, and I know you would love to have a copy and read her words..
3) This group of Linams spelled thier name Linam. I have seen it many many times in their own handwriting.. But some of the descendants spell it Lynam..
4) The Early Linam mentioned in another place in this thread in the Cain Cemetary in Sumter, SC (where I will be buried) had his tombstone placed there many years after his death by a son who had changed his own spelling to 'Lynam'.
5) I was mentioned in this thread earlier, and I am still around, I just left Compuserve, and have a new e-mail..
Please get in touch with me, by e-mail or we can carry this on in this thread if folks would prefer.. I have spent years looking for my Alabama kin folks..
John D. Cain
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|