Peter, I believe I know who Andrew's parents were:
(1) Rutherglen is in Glasgow.
(2) The 1881 census has 4-year-old Andrew Lynn, born in Glasgow, listed as a son of James and Louisa Lynn in Glasgow Barony Parish.
(3) Other children in the household include a 7-year-old daughter named Jane.
(4) Jane's baptismal record says that she was born 3 Aug 1873 in Glasgow and that her parents were James Lynn and Louisa Dickson married 17 July 1865 in Glasgow Temple Parish.
(5) James Lynn had a brother John who lived in Rutherglen.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|