I recently was able to find my roots back to the immigration to Long Island, NY from Holland in the late 1600s.
1. Pieter Cornelise LUYSTER b in HOL, d 1695 in Newtown, Queens, NY; m about
1650 in HOL Aeltje TYSSEN b in HOL, d bef 1670 in Newton, Queens, NY.
2. Matthys Pieterse LUYSTER b abt 1660 in Cologne, Rhineland, d in Flatbush,
Kings, NY; m in Flatbush, L.I., King's NY Cornelia KIP b 12 Jun 1661 in New
3. Peter Matthyse LUYSTER b in Flatbush, Kings, NY, d abt 1780 in Flatbush,
Kings, NY; m in 1719 Anna BARKELOW of New Utrecht, NY.
4. Petrus (Peter) LUYSTER b 10 Sep 1732 in New Utrecht, L.I., Kings, NY, d
1787 in Conewago, Adams, PA; m 22 Oct 1760 in Flatlands, L.I., Kings, NY
Neeltje (Nelly) WYCKOFF b 25 Jan 1735/36, d 13 Nov 1765 in Conewago, Adams, PA.
5. Peter LUYSTER b bef 17 Apr 1763 in Flushing/Flatbush, L.I., Kings, NY, d
02 Dec 1826 in Mercer Co., KY, bur Mud Meeting House, Harrodsburg, Mercer,
KY; m 1785 Conewago, Adams, PA Rachel VAN ORDEN, b 13 May 1761 in Bergen
Co., NJ, 05 Jan 1830 in Mercer Co KY, bur Mud Meeting House, Harrodsburg,
6. David Luyster b 1807 Mercer Co KY, d aft 1880, possibly Livingston Co MO,
m 07 Sep 1829 in Mercer Co KY Elizabeth HAMILTON, b 1810 Mercer Co KY, d aft
1880 possibly Livingston Co MO.
7. Mary Jane LUYSTER b 11 Mar 1834 in Johnson Co IN, d 21 June 1904 in MO?;
m 01 Jul 1858 in Linneus, Linn, MO John BARNES b 02 Jun 1823 in Warren Co
TN, d 05 Sep 1871 in Marion Co IA.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|