You'd think that with a name like Farquhar this guy would be easy to track but he's turning into a brick wall.
According to the 1880 census of Wayne County Michigan he was born about 1822 in Scotland.
At Mount Elliot Cemetery in Detroit there's a grave stone listing his name but no dates. Also on the stone is Catherine E. KEANE 11 Jan 1824 - 30 Nov 1890. They are the parents of Cassie (Clarice)Elizabeth MCRAE or at least I think they are.
Cassie married William SULLIVAN who was born in Vermont on 12 Aug 1856 but settled in Detroit prior to the 1860 census. He died of Typhoid Fever 28 Oct 1892 in Detroit. He was the son of Patrick and Hanora (WALLACE) SULLIVAN both born in Ireland.
Cassie and William had five children:
1. William C. SULLIVAN b. 28 Mar 1878 Detroit d. 18 May 1882 Detroit.
2. Robert H. SULLIVAN b. abt Dec 1881 Detroit - Buried 18 Feb 1916
3. Margaret SULLIVAN b. abt Nov 1885 (possibly 4 Nov 1884) Detroit
4. Frank Jeremiah SULLIVAN b. 14 Jul 1887 Detroit and possibly married to a Catherine.
5. George Cass SULLIVAN b. 29 Aug 1890 Detroit and married to Vermey ?
George and Vermey had two children that I know of: William born abt 1915 and Cassie born about 1916.
Frank and Catherine had two children that I know of: William born abt 1917 and Marian born about 1919.
Cassie also had a nephew by the name of Raymond REID who was born about 1901.
Need help tracking Farquhar MCRAE as well as the successive SULLIVANS and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|