Peter Marlett spouse of Mercy Dunn. Peter Marlette died in Penfield, Monroe County, NY on November 26,1829. In 1832 his son-in-law Oliver Reynolds, was appointed Executor. His widow was Mercy and 13 children were named as heirs.
1. Jacob Marlette, who was deceased.
2. Abraham who lived with his wife Samantha at Cattaraugus
County NY. (Personal Note; he was also married to an Esther) and removed to Brown County, Indiana, died in 1862 at that location.
3. Peter Marlette Jr. of Penfield
4. Elijah Marlette of Oneida County NY
5. Elisha, wife; Sabrina Pettit
6. Sally, wife of David Baker of Penfield
7. Elizabeth, wife Oliver Reynolds
8. Mercy, wife of James Health
9. Joseph Marlette
11.Lucinda Marlette, wife of James Norris
13.Louisa Marlette (died Sept 5, 1839 at Penfield)
Hope that may aid someone!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|