Do you know the parents of Elizabeth Gay and when she died?
I have been told that their daughter, Margaret married William Caruthers in Pennsylvania, but don't have any sources for this. Do you know if the McCroskey family stopped in Pennsylvania, as did many of the others who settled on the Bordan Tract, for any length of time?
The children of William Caruthers and Margaret McCroskey are:
1. Robert d. 3 April 1781 & m. Ann Alexander (dau. of Archibald Alexander and Margaret Parks)
2. Samuel d. ca. 1779
4. John m. ca. 1771 to Ann Poage (dau. of John Poage and Jean Boggs)
5. Esther b. 18 Sept 1744 d. 27 Oct 1818 and m. 21 Feb 1766 to Henry McClung
6. James b. Sept 1759 d. 15 Jun 1826 m. Hannah Paston (dau. of John Paxton & Martha Blair)
7. Joseph b. 19 Feb 1764 d. 12 Oct 1830 & m. RachelTrimble (dau. of James Trimble & Sarah McReary)
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|