Ted, I am trying to find more info on my Meehans. They came from Sligo.
1. James Meehan m. Catherine Dunleavy???
2. Martin Meehan m. Bridget ?? Martin died 4-2-1899
3. Terence Meehan. Died 1-28-1871 age 24
2. Honor Meehan m. Martin Dunleavy
3. Ellen Theresa b.1873 m.George Dunn
3. Mary Ann m. John Crehan
3. Martin m. Brigid Brady
3. Bridget m. Johny Divens
3. Kate died at age 16
2. Patrick Meehan died age 71 1904 m. Mary died age68 1897
Patrick came from Sligo in 1860 and established a farm in Arcadia Indiana with Mary. Martin and Bridget were married in sligo and had Terence there. They came to USA and are buried with Patrick and Mary. Honor never came to USA but 2 of her girls were brought over by Patrick. They were Ellen and Mary Ann, both married here in the states. Some of the headstones are spelled Meehan and some Meighan. I would like to know more of James Meehans ancestors. Do you have any of these names in your notes?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|