I have Frederick Millhouser - Millhizer etc b. Feb 8 1838 in Wirtemburg Germany
M. Feb 25 1860 to Johanna Barnt in Reading Berks Co., Penn by Rev. Kendrick. Johanna was born in Prussia They had:
1.William Millhauser b. 1863 in Illinois
2. Henry Millhauser b. 1865 in Illinois
3. Mary Millhauser b. 1866 Carroll Co., Mo
4. Lizzie Millhauser b.1868Carroll Co., Mo.
5. Anna Millhauser b. 3 Feb 1870, Carroll Co
Mo. (my grandmother ) m. John Sylvester Gardner 24 Sep 1890 Hutchinson, Reno, Ks
7. Kissie Millhauser b. 1873 (Twin)Carroll
Co.- Aunt Cass
8. Lina Millhauser(twin) b. 1873 Carroll Co., Mo
married Frank Caron
Johanna died at the birth of the twins. Frederick remarried Leah Catharine( Roush)
widow of -----Waters 8 May 1880.
Frederick came to U.S. with brother George - I think that family stayed in Missouri. I remember my Aunt going to Missouri to visit "relatives" when she returned she told me of a Cousin Mary Kanzada Johanna Millhouser.
Frederic and second wife and their family are buried in Shellman Cemetery near Pratt, Kingman Co., Kansas - however do not find it listed under Kingman Co., Cemeteries. It may not be in Kingman Co., Would love to hear from you both.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|