Good Morning Shari
I think we are on the same tree even at some distance. I have Mahala Jane Rickard born 1845, St Columb Minor Cornwall, England; marrying Thomas Moffatt; Mahala died 1882 St Columb Minor Cornwall, England. According to my sources, They look to have had 9 children as follows:
1. Catherine MOFFATT born 1868 St Columb Minor, Cornwall, England; married William James Cocking on 22 September 1888
2. William James (Williy) MOFFATT born 1868 St Columb Minor Cornwall, England
3. Mary Jane (Minnie) MOFFATT born 1872, St Columb Minor, Cornwall, England; died 26 August 1951, Ishpeming, Michigan, U.S.A. married Richard Lawler on 28 October 1886,
4. Effie Dora Annora MOFFATT born 1872, St Columb Minor, Cornwall, England
5. Mahala (Amelia) MOFFATT born 1872, St. Columb Minor, Cornwall, England, married William John Henwood Glanville on 3 October 1895
6. Johanna (or Julia) MOFFATT born 1875 St Columb Minor Cornwall d. 1876 St Columb Minor Cornwall
7. Wallis MOFFATT born 1878, St Columb Minor, Cornwall, England, died 1878, St Columb Minor, Cornwall, England
8. Richard Wallis (Wally) MOFFATT, thought to have been born in 1880
9. John Rickard (Jack) Moffatt married Annie Grace Symons
This is all the information that I have on the Moffatt branch as a result of Mahala marrying Thomas. If you can some details to the above it would be appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|