We have never been able to place Moses in the family of Henry Jr. (1797 NC), though he shows up remarkably aligned with them.
1. All Molders in Warren Co, TN in 1830 are from Henry Sr. (1768) except Moses. Henry Jr. is listed there.
2. All Molders in Benton Co, AR in 1870 are from Henry Sr., and nearly all from Henry Jr, (William P. is from Jacob, Henry's brother).
3. The families split to various parts after 1830, but arrive back together in Benton Co. during the same period.
Moses does not fit as well in any of the other branches of Henry Moulder/Moler/Molder b. 1695 GER.
1. Moses claims his father's birthplace as Germany.
2. Moses seen in 1830 Warren Co. Census with an elder (age 50-60 years old). It could be his father, an uncle, unknown.
3. no listings of Henry Jr. ever mention him.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|