I am seeking information on the TWO MONET sides in my family. Great-great-grandfathers side and my great-great-grandmother's side. I do not know if the MONET persons that married another MONET person were related. According to my family documentary history, the preface states that our family is "descendents of the court of France and Spain settled in Puerto Rico". I am trying to figure out who what where when!!!
1. Justo Huertas Fontana married Josefina MONET.
2. Marcelina HUERTAS Monet married Juan Antonio MARRERO Perez.
3. Their daughter, Consuelo Tomasa Marrero Huertas is my great-grandmother. She was born in 1892 in Puerto Rico.
1. Jose MONET married Maria Horortiva/Homortina MIRIAL
2. Maria Julia MONET Mirial married Gregorio MONET (unk if related)
3. Josefina MONET married Policarpio MARRERO MONET. (unk if related)
4. Policarpio Marrero MONET married Angela PEREZ.
5. Juan MARRERO PEREZ married Marcelina HUERTAS MONET (#2 in above list)
6. Consuelo Tomasa Marrero Huertas - my great-grandmother.
For this posting I followed the Hispanic way of listing a married/surname followed by the mothers maiden name.
If anyone has any info I'd love to hear from you!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|