Thank you very much for your post and the information you provided. I'm afraid I don't have any information about Edward Doyle's line but I do have some Moseley information.
I have some slightly different information about Francis Arnold Moseley (my great-grandfather)that I gained from my mother. I believe he lived until 1919, and was living at 7 Avonmore Terrace, Cottesloe, Western Australia in 1918. He was married to Lucy Darling Johnson (b.1856), the daughter of Otis Samuel Johnson (1828-1887) and Henrietta Louise Sargent (1831-1860). I believe that Mary Amelia Doyle was the daughter of William Henry Doyle (Edwin Charles Moseley's younger brother) and Mary Seavor, although I'm not sure.
Francis Arnold Moseley and Lucy Darling Johndon had five sons:
1. Edwin Otis Moseley (1881-1918) m. Edith I. White
2. Francis Arnold Moseley (1883-1951)
3. Henry Doyle Moseley (1884-1956) 1m. Blanche May Durbridge (1878-1924), 2m. Margaret de Castilla b.1907)
4. George Oswald Moseley (1887-1948)m. Dorothy J Hewson (d.1920)
5. Eric Roy Moseley (1892-1980) m. Dorothy May Levett (1908-1987)
Eric Roy Moseley was my grandfather. They had three daughters, the youngest of whom (Elizabeth Ann, b.1949) is my mother.
I would be really interested to read any information you have about any of the Moseley / Doyle family. Good luck with your research and I'll let you know if I discover anything interesting.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|