They are actually all MA branches in the beginning. From there, they actually spread out to more than just CT and ME.
1. Quite a few branches leave MA and head to NY, settling in areas like Washington, Otsego and Oneida Counties.
2. Yet another branch leaves MA and heads straight to northern VT.
3. Two branches leave MA and hit ME, one settling in the Hancock County area and the other in nearby Penobscot County before eventually moving north and settling in Aroostook County (this is my branch).
4. It's hard to tell if they stop over in CT or not, but one branch (Nathan) leaves MA and settles in NH around Acworth.
5. Later on, those that have stayed in MA also venture out of the state, settling in states like RI, IN, PA and OH.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|