Looking for any of these Pabst.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Descendants of Charles Pabst
Generation No. 1
1. CHARLES1 PABST was born 1810 in Prussia, Germany. He married MARY.
Notes for CHARLES PABST:
1850 census Madison Co., Collinsville Twp. pg 534
Charles Pabst head age 40 b 1810? tailor
Mary pabst wife age 32 b 1818
Mina Pabst dau age 10 b 1840
Charles Pabst son age 3 b 1847
Erasmus Pabst son age 1 b 1848/49
More About CHARLES PABST:
Fact 1: Occupation: Tailor
Children of CHARLES PABST and MARY are:
2. i. MINA2 PABST, b. 1840.
3. ii. CHARLES H. PABST, b. June 1847, Illinois.
iii. ERASMUS PABST, b. 1848; m. ANNA SLOPER BLACK, March 06, 1894, Madison County, Illinois.
More About ANNA SLOPER BLACK:
Fact 1: Marriage index has Anna Sloper Black (Mrs.), not sure if her maiden is Sloper
Generation No. 2
2. MINA2 PABST (CHARLES1) was born 1840. She married CHARLES ROEDGER.
Children of MINA PABST and CHARLES ROEDGER are:
i. AUGUSTA3 ROEDGER.
ii. HELENA ROEDGER.
iii. BERTHA ROEDGER.
iv. MARY ROEDGER.
3. CHARLES H.2 PABST (CHARLES1) was born June 1847 in Illinois. He married BERTHA 1873, daughter of UNKNOWN and UNKNOWN.
Notes for CHARLES H. PABST:
1920 has Annie Pabst living in Edwardsville, Il> Possible relative??
1900 Census, Madison County, Illinois, 3 Ward Edwardsville, Page 291, Buchanon? St.
1) Charles, Pabst, Head, June 1840, Married, 27, IL, Germ, Germ, Salesman Clothing
2) Birtha Pabst, Wife, June 1853, 7 ch, 5 living, MO, Germ, Germ
3) Mayme K? Pabst, Dau, March 1875, IL, IL, MO, dressmaker
4) Birtha A. Pabst, Dau, June 1877, IL, IL, MO, milliner
5) Lelia T? Pabst, Dau, Aug 1879, IL, IL, MO, dressmaker
6) Mabel Pabst, Dau, June 1882, IL, IL, MO at school
7) Dollie J. Pabst, Dau, May 1885, IL, IL, MO
In 1880, the family is found in Collinsville, Madison County, Illinois
Census Place: Collinsville, Madison County, Illinois
Source: FHL Film 1254233 National Archives Film T9-0233 Page 416B
Name, Relation, Sex, Marr, Race, Age, Birthplace, Fathers Birthplace, Mothers Birthplace
1) Charles H. Pabst, Self, M, M, W, 32, IL Occ: Merchant, Fa: Prussia, Mo: Prussia
2) Bertha Pabst, Wife, F, M, W, 26, MO Occ: Keeping house, Fa: Prussia Mo: Prussia
3) Mamie Pabst, Dau, F, S, W, 5, IL Fa: IL, Mo: MO
4) Bertha Pabst, Dau, F, S, W, 3, IL , Fa: IL, Mo: MO
5) Lena Pabst, Dau, F, S, W, 8M, IL Fa: IL, Mo: MO
I believe this to be our Charles:
Company "E" 14th and 15th Veteran Battalion Illinois Infantry
PABST, Charles H C Private Freeport July 19, 1861 See Co. E, 15th Ill., revived
More About CHARLES H. PABST:
Fact 1: 1847, Moved to Madison County Illinois
Children of CHARLES PABST and BERTHA are:
i. UNKNOWN3 PABST, b. Aft. 1800; d. Bef. 1900.
ii. UNKNOWN1 PABST, b. Aft. 1800; d. Bef. 1900.
iii. MAYME K. PABST, b. March 1875, Collinsville, Illinois (Madison County).
4. iv. BERTHA A. PABST, b. June 15, 1877, Collinsville, Illinois (Madison County); d. June 03, 1954, Tacoma, Washington (Pierce County).
5. v. LELIA T. PABST, b. August 31, 1880, Collinsville , Illinois (Madison County); d. June 16, 1938, Charleston, Illinois( Coles County).
vi. MABEL PABST, b. June 1882, Edwardsville, Illinois (Madison County).
6. vii. DOLLY J. PABST, b. May 1885, Edwardsville, Illinois (Madison County).
Generation No. 3
4. BERTHA A.3 PABST (CHARLES H.2, CHARLES1) was born June 15, 1877 in Collinsville, Illinois (Madison County), and died June 03, 1954 in Tacoma, Washington (Pierce County). She married CHARLES P. ELLSPERMAN January 12, 1902 in Tacoma, Pierce, Washington, son of ELLSPERMAN.
Notes for BERTHA A. PABST:
Sherry Cabrera (Familysearch.com)
Robert O. & Linda Day (Familysearch.com)
SHERRY LYNN CABRERA Microfilm: 1394468
H H C 4/69TH ARMOR
A P O NY Submission: AF86-000307
ROBERT O. & LINDA S. DAY Microfilm: NONE
P O BOX 704
COOKEVILLE TN Submission: AF94-102170
Child of BERTHA PABST and CHARLES ELLSPERMAN is:
i. LIVING4 ELLSPERMAN, m. (1) EARL DAVID TAYLOR; m. (2) CLINTON HUGH RUSSELL.
5. LELIA T.3 PABST (CHARLES H.2, CHARLES1) was born August 31, 1880 in Collinsville, Illinois (Madison County), and died June 16, 1938 in Charleston, Illinois (Coles County). She married JOHN MAXWELL WHITE January 14, 1900 in Collinsville, Illinois (Madison County), son of THOMAS WHITE and AGNES MAXWELL.
Children of LELIA PABST and JOHN WHITE are:
i. VIVIAN4 WHITE, b. July 01, 1901, Charleston, Illinois (Coles County); d. February 13, 1903, Charleston, Illinois (Coles County).
More About VIVIAN WHITE:
Cause of Death: probably blood poisoning
7. ii. RUTH ANN WHITE, b. March 21, 1905, Charleston, Illinois (Coles County); d. November 06, 1992, Ann Arbor, (Washtenaw County) Michigan.
8. iii. JOHN PABST WHITE, b. August 19, 1911, Charleston, Illinois (Coles County); d. October 21, 1942, Chicago, Illinois ( Cook County) buried Charleston, Illinois.
9. iv. CHARLES KOST WHITE, b. August 02, 1914, Charleston, Illinois (Coles County); d. September 14, 1970, Ann Arbor, ( Washtenaw County) Michigan.
6. DOLLY J.3 PABST (CHARLES H.2, CHARLES1) was born May 1885 in Edwardsville, Illinois (Madison County).
Child of DOLLY J. PABST is:
i. MAXINE? 4, b. Aft. 1905.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|