there is a family connection. The wife of Pierre, nickname Peter, was Beate Marie Justine Westphal. She was a sister of Charlotte Westphal, my great great ... grandmother. Their parents were Ephraim Westphal and Beate Crepin from Fahrenwalde, Brandenburg, Prussia.
Pierre and Beate Beccue immigrated to America with the ship John Bertram in the year 1857.
Some data about these persons:
Ephraim Westphal (birth: 21 Oct. 1775, Fahrenwalde, death: 28 Nov. 1811, Fahrenwalde),
married with (date of marriage: 28 Mar 1799, Bergholz)
Beate Crepin (12 Feb 1779, Fahrenwalde, d. 5 Mai 1852, Fahrenwalde)
1. Dorothe Sophia Westphal (b. 10 Mar 1800, Fahrenwalde)
2. Johann Christian Westphal (b. 12 Jun 1801, Fahrenwalde, d. 1849, Stettin)
3. Beate Marie Justine Westphal (b. 9 Jan 1805, Fahrenwalde)
Pierre Becu - also Beccue - (b. 27 Jun 1807, Fahrenwalde, marriage 7 Nov 1830, Fahrenwalde
4. Friedrich Wilhelm Westphal (b. 23 Apr 1806, Fahrenwalde)
5. Ephraim Westphal (b. 4 Dec 1807, Fahrenwalde, d. 18 Jun 1808, Fahrenwalde)
6. Marie Christine Westphal (b. 25 Mai 1809, Fahrenwalde)
7. Ephraim Westphal (b. 21 Dec 1810, Fahrenwalde)
8. Charlotte Westphal (b. 25 Jun 1812, Fahrenwalde, d. America)
Gottfried Pagel (b. 11 Oct 1814, Fahrenwalde, marriage 19 Nov 1837, Fahrenwalde, d. America)
More information about Pierre / Peter and Beate Beccue you can also find at the haseleyfamily.com site. I hope I could help you. If you have any further questions, donít hesitate to ask me.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|