When I put this message on the Polsgrove Forum I inadvertantly put two daughters of Henry-2 (indicated by**)with George-2. Please remove them from this list.
Family of George, son of George and Barbara (Kamp) Palsgrove;
John George Pfalzgraf md. Eva Catherine ______ (no known record of her name or date of marriage)
The following dates are from records of the Falkner Swamp Reformed Church.
1. John George b. 2/9/1770, bpt. 3/18/1770, m. ca 1790 Maria Barbara ________.
2. Maria Barbara b. 27 Jul 1773, bpt. 9/12/1773, m. Philip Wannenmacher.
3. Henry b. 3/28/1774 m. 3/13/1804 (bond), Caty Miller, resided in Martinsburg, W. Va., 1804-1830+, and Warren Co., MO., after 1830+.
**Margaret b. ca 1775 m. 31 Jul 1795, Jacob Dengler. [dau of Henry-2]
4. John Jacob b. ? ( a son of George-2 by this name died in 1777).
5. John Jacob b.1/6/1777, bpt. 3/31/1777 lived a long life, m. 1804, Barbara Dorner.
**Sarah b. ca 1778 m. 19 Mar 1798, Jacob Freyer. [dau of Henry-2]
6. John b. 1/28/1779, bpt. 6/11/1779, m. 1809, Elizabeth Marx.
7. Elizabeth b. unk, m. 1795, Leonard Schick.
(Elizabeth must go here because she is not included with children of Henry-2 on DAR application)
Unless any of the above were actually children of Henry and Maria (Huber) Palsgrove, [and two of them were!], they must all belong to George-2.
A Catherine Palsgrove m. 1797, John Boll, and I believe this to have been the widow of George-2.
There is one story that John Jacob-3 (George-2, George-1) was the eldest of seven brothers. But this cannot be so if the
above data are all true.
Because I descend from a different line (Jacob-2, George-1), I don't have as keen a sense of the connections of the brothers
who remained in Pennsylvania and of their families. Therefore I am asking that those who are better informed will make the
necessary and appropriate corrrections here on this forum and not by personal e-mail.
Otherwise I hope this will encourage others to get involved with this task.
Finally, until or unless you have verified these data, don't put them on the internet in GEDCOMS.
Having written and edited the above material, i will now post what I have from the Christ Lutheran Church, Rockland, Berks Co., PA:
John George Palsgraf [(3) son of George-2] md. Maria ______ and had the following children:
1. John George bpt. 3/1/1796
2. Benjamin bpt. 12/234/1798
3. Samuel bpt. 8/15/1801 md. Susanna Spangler
4. Jacob bpt. 3/1/1803
5. Henry bpt. 4/18/1804
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|