Chris, thanks for replying to my message. Yes, you are correct about Louisa C. Greenlee being a sister to Francis M. Greenlee that married Henry Bays. Also another sister, Haseltine Greenlee was the 2nd wife of Henry Bays.
Louisa, Francis and Haseltine were the daughters of John Reid Greenlee and Jane (Winters) Giles. Also the Elizabeth I mentioned was probably another sister, as she is listed in the list I have. Since posting this I have done some more research and found out a few more things. Is there a story about the "Pamplin gang"? Is this correct on who I have for the children of Louisa C. (Caroline) and John H. Pamplin?
1. Mary Jane Pamplin b. 23 Sept. 1847 d. 15 Apr. 1928
2 John Washington Pamplin b. 1848 MS. d. 1929 Ashley Co. Ark.
3. Robert Pamplin b. 1850
4. Elizabeth Parilee Pamplin b. 27 Apr. 1851 d. 30 Nov. 1922
5. Missouri Annice Pamplin b. 18 Nov. 1853 Ms. d. 21 July 1916 Webster Co. Ms.
6. Calvin A. Pamplin b. 13 Aug. 1854 d. 7 Oct. 1929
7. Margaret Emma Pamplin b. 19 Mar. 1856 d. 9 May 1935. was married 2 times. 1. Emmitt Taylor,2. Cicero Bascomb Lamb
8. Wilson Octavius Pamplin b. 8 Feb. 1858 d. 25 Apr. 1937 Ashley Co. Ark.
9. Framcis Amanda Pamplin b. 1859 d. 8 Nov. 1928
10. James Frank Pamplin b. abt. 1862 d. 1916 Drew Co. Ark. Married: Lou Ella Canterberry
11. Gaines Willford Pamplin b. 9 Aug. 1867 d. 24 July 1948 Ashley Co. Ark.
Do you have any spouses listed that I don't have? Aslo how are you connected to this Pamplin-Greenlee family?
Again thanks so much. You may e-mail me directly at: email@example.com if you like.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|