Emet Parler was Afro-American, born about 1876 in Texas. His parents were Tobe Parler (Parlor) and Frances Lewis, who married in 1871 in Jackson County, Texas.
Emet Parler's siblings were:
1. Pauline Parler born abt 1871 in TX
2. Roda Jane Parler born abt 1874 TX
3. Masline Parler born abt 1879 TX
In 1897 Emet Parler married MAY-BELL GREEN. They married in Jackson County, TX. Her parents were Peter Green and
Harriet (maiden name unknown).
Children of Emet Parler and May-Bell Green are:
1. Roshell Parler born abt 1901 TX and died 1972 in Jackson County, a widower.
2. Jessie Parler born abt 1902 in TX and married to a
Hattie (maiden name unknown).
Does anyone know if Emet Parler's wife, May-Bell Green was related to GEORGE GAYLE of Victoria County, Texas?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|