Pattee Family Genealogy Forum
I am interested in finding Levi PATTEE, born in 1775. Some say he was Jedediah PATTEE'S son and some say Asa PATTEE's son. I do have a lot of PATTEE information going back to Deric PETY, but not really any proof after Peter and even before Peter there needs to be solid proof. I was wondering with all of us having material from Linwood M. Pattee, that if we somehow could put what each one has together, it might help all of us. I have a large map size descendancy chart made by a Richard Hart that he sent to me in the 1980's that really has a lot of names on it. My husbands G. grandfather was on it and he had the right people, then I filled him in on the rest. I don't know if this might be of some help to someone or not, but I could look on the chart for names.
If anyone out there has any information on Levi Pattee, please let me know.
- Re: PATTEE,Peter 1648, Landsdown, England Nancy Pattee Malitz 4/16/00
- Re: PATTEE,Peter 1648, Landsdown, England Wayne L. Patee 10/25/99
- Re: PATTEE,Peter 1648, Landsdown, England William Pattee Whyland 8/03/99
- Re: PATTEE,Peter 1648, Landsdown, England Jack 4/18/99
- Re: PATTEE,Peter 1648, Landsdown, England Joan Pattee Bryant 4/12/99