The knowns, from an FTM CD:
To: New England
Family Members: Wife and Child
1. With a wife and child, John was probably born before 1698.
2. John probably immigrated from Northern Ireland.
3. John and family are said to have been transported on the ship "William".
4. John and family are said to have arrived at the port of Boston, Mass.
1. When and where was this John Patten born?
2. How old was he at the time of the voyage?
3. What are the names and ages of the wife and child?
4. What were the dates of the sailing and arrival of the ship "William"? Ports??
5. Where did John and family settle after arrival (I suspect the Boston/Salem Mass area)?
6. Who are the next lineal descendants of this John Patten?
Any information would be helpful.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|