I have just started looking into this line and have found the following information. I am hoping someone has some additional research to fill in the blanks.
Samuel Pearsall, son of Thomas Pearsall and Mary Brent,born abt. 1620, London,England and died abt 1643, Kent Island, Talbot County, MD.
Children of Samuel Pearsall:
1. John Pursel, b. abt 1638. Married Mary Stephens bef. July 15, 1660.
2. Arthur Pursall, born abt 1640, died bet 1717-1729, Isle of Wight, VA
3. Tobias Purcell, b. abt. 1642. Married Mary Joyner abt 1670 in Virginia.
John Pursel, born abt. 1638. Married Mary Stephens bef. July 15, 1660 in Talbot County, MD. She was a sister of Symond Stephens.
Children of John and Mary:
1. John Pursel, Jr., born abt 1660, Talbot County, MD
2. Thomas Pearsall, born abt 1665, Talbot County, MD
The family later moved to Charles County, MD as Symond Stephens leased land from Thomas Stone in Charles County, MD. Ref: Will of Charles Stone, written April 24, 1676 and probated October 5, 1676.
John Pursell, Jr. adminstered the estate of Symond Stephens in Talbot County per probate records dated December 5, 1687 and October 3, 1688.
John Pursell, Jr. was living in St. Mary's county by 1735 as he received a payment from the estate of Col. John Baker per probate record dated May 1, 1735.
Son of John Pursell, Jr. is
1. Joseph Pearsall, b. abt 1700 and died before 1765. Married Elizabeth.
Child of Joseph and Mary is:
1. Richard Pierceall, born March 25, 1744, St. Mary's County and died after August 9, 1840, Taylor County, KY.
Joseph Pearsall received a payment from the estate of John Tippet per probate record dated September 9, 1749.
Mary Pearsall, wife of Joseph appears on a list of debtors to the estate of James Mills per probate record dated April 30, 1764.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|