Peter PEARSE m 1785 at St. Issey, Cornwall, to Charlotte TREBILOCK, and had 11 children christened at St. Issey:
1. John, 1786; m. Mary Ann and had a son, Thomas Peter, in 1811. Thomas Peter married Julia Caroline Dowley DEACON in London, in 1832.
2. Mary, 1787
3. Charlotte, 1789
4. Susanna, 1790
5. Ann, 1792
6. Peter, 1793; m. Rebecca of Hoxton in London, and had four children (see below).
7. William, 1795
8. Richard, 1796
9. Thomasine, 1798
10. Damaris, 1799
11. Thomas Peter, 1801-1802
Number 6., Peter PEARSE, and wife Rebecca, had four children:
1. Mary, chr. 1831 St. Giles, London
2. Livian Benson, chr 1832, St. Giles, London; married Margaret 'Peggie' CHAMBERS at Hornsey, Middlesex, in 1853, and had five children (see below).
3. Levinia, chr 1834 St. Giles, London
4. Susan, chr. 1839 St. Andrew's, Holborn; married Frederick.
Number 2., Livian Benson PEARSE, and wife Margaret, had five children:
1. Livian Francis, born 1855 at Hornsey; married Emily Ada EVANS and Helena DAVID, and had 6 children.
2. Albert William, born 1857 at Hornsey; married Emily Mary 'Molly' MILLS at Dunedin, New Zealand; lived in Australia, and had 6 children;
3. George Edgar Hope, born 1859, Hornsey; married Catherine Beardsley MORLEY and had two children; their duaghter, Innes Hope PEARSE, was co-founder of the 'Peckham Experiment'.
4. May Margaret 1860-83.
5. a daughter, died 1864.
Any descendants please make contact.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|