George S. Peay, son of George & Elizabeth, md Dorcas Leonora Rochelle, d/o James Rochelle. Dorcas died Chester Dist. SC, 27 Oct. 1850, age 65. Their chidren were Arabella (md. Dr. William Pickett), Mary (md. Robert Mickle), Margaret (md. Dr. Ira Scott), Dorcas Leonora (md. John Tilman), & Austin John Peay. There is also Arabella Rochelle, sister to Dorcas, who md. John Peay.
James Rochelle (b. 15 July 1752, d. Fairfield SC 10 June 1802) was md twice: 1) Sylvia Jordan - 1 known child: Anderson Rochelle.
2) Margaret Evans, md abt 1780.
Children: 1) Helen, died unm. 14 July 1830.
2) John, b.abt 1781, md Elizabeth Tomkins.
3) Cynthia, b.abt 1782, md Allen Rochelle, d. 1852 McLemoreville TN.
4) Dorcas leonora Tabitha, b. 1785, md George Peay.
5) James, b. 15 Jun 1789, md Nancy E. Harrison Moore.
6) Margaret Evans Larkin, b. 4 Dec. 1791, md Thomas Starke.
7) Arabella, b. 29 Dec. 1793, md John Peay.
8) George Evans, b. 19 Jan. 1798, md Elizabeth Whitaker.
9) Charlotte Lamar, b. 15 Oct. 1800, md JOhn A. Kennedy.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|