I must apologize for wrong info on my posting. I went to our research centre today where I discovered my info was incorrect.
According to the AGI my family links up with:
Daniel Penman: married Matilda LANE on 9th Feb 1820 at Strood, near Rochester.
Their issue was:
1. Maria Matilda, bpt 24th May 1820
2. Mary Ann, bpt 17th Nov 1821
3. Daniel Thomas, bpt 13th Nov 1822
4. William John, bpt 3rd Feb 1826
5. John Dalrymple, bpt 15th Oct 1828
6. Gabriel, bpt 2nd Jul 1837
(All bpt at Gravesend, St. George)
My Family Tree Maker (1997) is playing up a bit. Does some odd things - lost a complete file yesterday. Time for either a reload or an upgrade I suspect.
(But poor workmen usually blame their tools)
I doubt our families connect - but someone else's family might.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|