My earlier info was incorrect. I went to the research centre yesterday and found the following family links:
Daniel Penman: married Matilda Lane on 9th Feb 1820 at Strood, near Rochester.
Their issue was:
1. Maria Matilda, bpt 24 May 1820
2. Mary Ann, bpt 17 Nov 1821
3. Daniel Thomas, bpt 13 Nov 1822
4. William John, bpt 3 Feb 1826
5. John Dalrymple, bpt 15 Oct 1828
6. Gabriel, bpt 2 Jul 1837
(All bpt at Gravesend, St George)
Maria Matilda married William Henry Downer (1820 - 1891) at St Anne's, Limehouse in 1845.
Sorry for earlier incorrect posting.
(My Family Tree Maker is playing up)
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|