Nicholas Pentony was married (May 15, 1791 - St. Martin in the Fields, London) to Catherine SPAVAN.
They had the following children:
1. Thomas, born 1795 (mother's name spelt: SHAVAN)
2. Mary, born 1797 (mother's name spelt: SPAR or SPAN)
3. William, born Oct. 9, 1800 (mother's name spelt: SPAVAN)
These 3 children were baptized catholic (St. George's Chapel, Southwark, London)
4. William Bezer, born Oct. 9, 1801, baptized January 30, 1803 (St. Mary, Lambeth, London) - (mother's name spelt: SPAVAN)
3. and 4. could be identical. In this case William would have first been baptized catholic, and later anglican. Both were born on October 9 (the different year of birth could be a mistake).
Does anybody know the correct family name of Catherine?
Where and when were Nicholas and Catherine born, where and when did they die?
William Pentony left for the island of Mauritius, where he died in 1853. In Mauritian documents his mother's name is spelt SPURVANE).
Is there any relationship to a family named BEZER?
William was my great-great-great-grandfather.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|