Delos Percival, the son of Moses Percival, married Elizabeth BARNEY, the daughter of Nathan and Sally (Pooler) Barney of Cold Brook, Herkimer Co., N.Y. He was born in Herkimer Co.; married Elizabeth Barney in Herkimer Co.; died Jan. 2, 1902 at Vernon, N.Y. The family lived in Camden, N.Y., where their children were probably born:
1. Adelaide Percival; d. very young
2. Bryant Percival; md. (1) Janette Skinner; md. (2) Blanche Bowen.
3. Mary Frances Percival; md. Asa Maxson.
4. Emeline Percival; md. Samuel Steves.
5. Duane Percival; md. Anna Maxson.
6. Charles Durant Percival, b. 1850; md. (1) Frances Greeley; md. (2) Eva Welsh.
7. Eugene Percival, b. July 10, 1852; md. Margaret Hennessy.
8. Amanda Percival, b. 1856; md. William N. Mills.
9. Will Wardell Percival, b. April 21, 1861; md. Lettie P. Rosa.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|