I have found a few sites that (ascending) have Frank’s parents as Solomon Perrault and Felicite Forest. However, I have found none (descending) that give Frank as one of their children. Perhaps he was adopted. Likewise for Solomon’s parents, I have not found any sites that give Solomon as a child of Francois Perrault and Marie-Josephte Laperche dit St Jean.
Children of Francois Perrault (1 Mar 1750 – 22 Apr 1823) & Marie-Josephte Laperche dit St Jean (6 Jun 1764 - ?) married 16 Jul 1781 in St Sulpice, Quebec (four children).
1) Cecile, b in St Roch de l’Archigan (1788 - )
2) Louis Solomon, b in St Jacques de l’Achigan (abt 1788?)
3) Suzanne, b in St Roch de l’Achigan (1795 – 1880)
4) Basile, b in St Roch de l’Archigan (1798 – 1845)
Children of Louis Solomon Perrault (child 2 above) & Felicite Forest (11 May 1798 - ?) married 25 Oct 1813 in St Jacques de l’Achigan, Quebec (also four children).
1) Francois, b in St Esprit (1826 – 1907)
2) Ambrois, born in St Jacques de l’Archigan (1828 - )
3) Jean Baptiste
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|