John and Mary Petrick came from Slavonia in Austria to settle in the Kaposvar District in Saskatchewan, Canada (then still the NWT) in 1886. Mary's maiden name was Mizisin. They had one son when they came to Canada; John Petrick. After immigrating, they had seven more children. The family name was later changed to Patrick to make it sound more Canadian (or so we have always been told).
1. John married Margaret Forna in 1905
2. Annie married John Hanis in 1907
3. Mary married Barney Simmons (no record)
4. Joe married Rose Svaboda in 1912
5. George married Mary Orosz in 1917
6. Vera married Andy Rauch in 1918
7. Frank married Annie Knezacek in 1921
8. Andy married (we do not know whom or when) He was the youngest.
This is all the information we have prior to John and Mary immigrating to Canada. We are trying to find information on our family prior to them coming over to Canada as it was just not the thing to do (talking about the family history) My search continues, but having found this site, I thought it could not hurt to send in a post. Anyone interested in more information on the descendents of this line of Petrick's may contact me at my e-mail address.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|