As an update, I have since discovered that Mr. Petterson was Robert George Petterson and his wife was Johanna (surname possibly SALIDA).
Robert George's father was Gustav Petterson from Sweden. Gustav, his wife, and his three sons - Robert, John and Edward - immigrated to South Africa from Sweden sometime between 1860 - 1900.
Robert George Petterson and Johanna were the parents of:
- Charles Petterson, born 25 March 1900, Kalk Bay
- Margaret Martha Petterson, born 28 Feb 1905, Kalk Bay, married James EAGLES, died 21 June 1988, Cape Town, South Africa
- Gertrude Elizabeth Petterson, born 11 August 1908, Kalk Bay
- Caroline Petterson, married William CHRISTOPHER
- Georgina Petterson
- They also had a half-sibling, Andrew Petterson.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|