To all that this concerns, I would like to hear from you if you are a descendant of any of these brothers & their sister:
(1) (Colonel) James Grierson -- born c1738, wrote his will in 1778, d. 1781, murdered/assasinated by (Captain) David Alexander, for served the Crown during and after the American Revolution, ARRIVED IN GEORGIA IN 1762, and was in business with Jane Pettygrew in the purchase of land. He was in Augusta, Georgia in 1774 with Robert Grierson (aka Grayson) and Thomas Grierson.
(2) Thomas Grierson , b. c1742, d. c1775, shot dead by patriots in the American Revolution, was in Augusta, Georgia with Robert Grierson (aka Grayson) & James Grierson in 1774,
(3) William Grierson b. c1744; d. _____? (served in Continental Army) - it is believed he married Sukey or Lucky Hill in Georgia in 1810, but that could have been a descendant,
(4) Robert Grierson (aka Grayson) b. c1740, d. c1816/1817, married c1775 a Creek Indian named Sinnugee, and they had children and descendants living today, OWNED LAND. He was in Augusta, Georgia in 1774 with James Grierson & Thomas Grierson.
(5) Ann (nee Grierson) Hopkins b. c1746, d. c1782-83, name of husband not known.
I would be grateful for information that would tie your ancestors into these siblings and will share anything that I have with you in return.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|