I am searching for Sampson and Malinda McDonald Pew (aka Pugh, Pue, Peugh). Married abt. 1849. Here are names of their children:
1. Mary Ann Pew, b. 3 May 1850; d. 5 January 1924. Married William Austin Camp (she was his second wife) about 1866. She is buried in Sardis Methodist Church Cemetery in Polk County, GA. Mr. Camp is also buried there but not next to her. There are 3 infant tombstones next to her but have no names, just "Camp infant".
2. William Columbus Pew, b. 24 February 1853; d. 10 May 1922 in Polk County, GA. First wife was Mary E. Hilton. She is buried in the Wax Community Cemetery, Floyd County, GA.
His second wife was Nettie West. William, Mary, and Nettie are all buried in the same cemetery.
3. Isaac Columbus Pew, b. 5 June 1855; d. 30 December 1923 in Polk Co., GA. Married to Sarah Elizabeth Atkins on 16 April 1882 in Polk Co., GA
4. Martha Pew, b. abt. 1859. Married Isaac House 10 August 1874 in Bartow Co., GA
5. Archa Pew, b. abt. 1862. No further information.
If anyone knows this family, please contact me.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|