Seeking DESCENDANTS of JOHANN HEINRICH PFEIL, bapt. 14 August 1757 Alertshausen, Sayn-Wittgenstein (Alertshausen, Kr. Siegen-Wittgenstein, Westfalen); died in Aug 1834 Green Twp., Columbiana Co. (now Mahoning Co.) Ohio with burial in the Old North Cemetery (Zion Lutheran & Reformed Church), Canfield, Ohio. He married MARIA GERTRAUDT ALTHAUS 25 Jan 1780 Elsoff, Sayn-Wittgenstein and came to Pennsylvania in 1796. MARIA GERTRAUDT ALTHAUS was bapt. 19 Feb 1761 Elsoff, Sayn-Wittgenstein, and died 6 Apr 1840 Green Twp.,Columbiana Co., OH with burial in the Old North Cemetery, Canfield, OH. They had the following children:
1) Maria Elisabetha Dorothea, bap. 16 Feb 1781; died 18 Apr 1781 Alertshausen.
2) Johannes, bapt. 17 May 1783 Alertshausen.
3) Jost Heinrich, bapt. 8 Apr 1785 Alertshausen; died after 1863 Newton Falls (?) Trumbull Co., OH
4) Johann Jost, bapt. 17 Feb 1787 Alertshausen, died before 1834, possibly in York Co., PA.
5) Elisabeth Gertraudt, bapt. 30 Dec 1788 Alertshausen; died 13 Feb 1875 Newton Falls, Trumbull Co., OH. She married HENRY (Johann Heinrich) BUTTS.
6) Catharina, bapt. 17 Aug 1790 Alertshausen; died 10 Dec 1861 Bazetta Twp., Trumbull Co., OH. She married HENRY GILBERT
7) Maria Elisabetha, bapt. 27 May 1792 Alertshausen; died 1852. She married PETER ROOT (RUTH ?)
8) Anna Margaretha, bapt. 25 Mar 1795 Alertshausen; died 1 Apr 1869 Milton, Northumberland Co., PA. She married GEORG SCHWARTZ, son of Samuel Schwartz & Mary Gregory, in 1816.
9) Priscilla, b. 1797 Little York, York Co., PA; died 7 Nov 1862 Austintown Twp., Mahoning Co., PA. She married JACOB WISE (WEISS)about 1815.
10) Elisabeth, b. 26 Jan 1799 Little York, York Co., PA (?); died before 1834 Ohio. She married ISAAC STRAUB.
11) Sarah, b. 2 Oct 1802 Little York, York Co., PA; died 14 July 1890 Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., OH. She married SAMUEL EVERETT, JR., son of Samuel Everett & Maria Barbara Mosser, about 1818.
12) Hannah, b. about 1804 Green Twp., Columbiana Co. (Mahoning Co.) OH; died 1832-1834 Poland Twp., Mahoning Co., OH. She married PHILIPP STAMBAUGH, son of Philipp Stambach & Anna Catherina Fusselman about 1824.
13) Lydia, b. 1808 Green Twp., Columbiana Co., OH; died 17 Sep 1877 Coitsville Twp., Mahoning Co., OH. She married DAVID LOVELAND, son of Amos Loveland & Jemima Dickerson 13 Mar 1828 Trumbull Co., OH.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|