Wilhelm Ernst was from Felback, Germany. He left there and went to Scotland where he married and had 5 sons (Johan, George, Peter, William, Phillip).
Johan (John) left Scotland with the Goss family (cobblers by trade)on the British ship "Good Intent", arrived in America October 23, 1754. John went to the colony of South Carolina. Wilhelm and Maria and 4 remaining sons followed him in October 1771 on the brigantine, "Recovery". They declared their qualification oath in Philadelphia on Oct. 31,1771. Then they followed John.
My line is:
1. Wilhelm Ernst Felbach/Maria Elizabeth
3. George, Jr./Demarius Randall
4. William H./Mary (Polly) Philbeck
(Mary was granddaughter of Phillip(brother of George, SR.), daughter of John and Sarah Wilkerson)
5. Robert Dupont/Luncinda Davis
6. Spurgin Hollifield/ Dora Swofford
7. Arthur Noblitt/ Beulah Philbeck
8. Ann Noblitt Wright
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|