Does anyone have any information on any of these people or their descendants or relatives? Any info at all would be appreciated.
Samuel Coolbroth Jr. (from Scarborough/Saco, Maine):
1. married Nancy Pinkham (in) Portland, Maine July 26, 1823 - performed by Reuben Curtis.
2. listed in Portland, Maine-Cumberland County 1830 census (411) [specifics] 2 males under 5, 1 male 5-10, 1 male 30-40, 1 female 30-40
3. lived in Portland (Portland City Directory) 1830-1831 (no directories for 1832-1833) Not in 1834 Directory
What happened to Nancy and children?
4. ***My great-great grandfather, William, was born in Portland, Maine in 1833. He was raised by Elisha Googins of Saco/Old Orchard, Maine(according to Charlotte Googins Geneology) but was the son of Samuel Coolbroth, Jr of Scarborough/Saco, Maine
5. returned to Scarborough, Maine and married Mary Bryant in 1838.
6. listed in Saco, Maine York County 1840 census [specifics] 1 male 40-50, 1 female 40-50, 1 female under 5
7. died before 1850.
8. 1850 Census for Saco, Maine York County: widow of Samuel,Jr., Mary Coolbroth (married) William Philips. Living with them Daughter (Mary) born 1839, son (Charles) born 1841 - both attended school. Also living with her (them) is Samuel Coolbroth, Sr.
9. Land records show Samuel Sr & Jr owned land in Scarborough/Saco, Maine.
10. Samuel Sr. sold land located in Saco, Maine to Mary Coolbroth Philips as trustee for Mary and Charles Coolbroth who are listed as his grandchildren
11. Samuel Sr died before 1860.
12. 1860 Census lists Mary Coolbroth Philips, son Charles and an unnamed 19 year old male. Daughter Mary married?
What happened to these people? Where did they go? Where are they buried?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|