for any of these descendats of Job Plumlee there are more of course but any bible records or family records very much appreciated. Love genia email direct
Descendants of Job Plumlee
Generation No. 1
1. JOB2 PLUMLEE (ARCHIBALD1) was born Abt. 1826. He married JANE JENNY PENNINGTON Abt. 1855, daughter of SAMUEL PENNINGTON and LYDIA. She was born Abt. 1828.
Children of JOB PLUMLEE and JANE PENNINGTON are:
2. i. JOHN GARNER3 PLUMLEE, b. 1856, TN; d. February 13, 1920, Christopher Franklin CO IL.
3. ii. LYDIA PLUMLEE, b. June 28, 1858, Jackson Co TN; d. July 06, 1916, Clay Co TN.
iii. GEORGE PLUMLEE, b. May 1872.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN GARNER3 PLUMLEE (JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born 1856 in TN, and died February 13, 1920 in Christopher Franklin CO IL. He married MARGARET ISABEL DENTON September 02, 1877 in clay county tenn, daughter of MARION DENTON and SINDERILLA EADS. She was born April 27, 1863 in Jackson CO, TN, and died November 07, 1918 in Clifford Ill WilliamsonCO Ill buried Reid kirkpatrick cemetery row 11.
Children of JOHN PLUMLEE and MARGARET DENTON are:
4. i. CALA DONA (CALEDONIA)4 PLUMLEE, b. August 27, 1878, Clay Co Tn; d. November 04, 1966, Idaho falls bonneville idaho.
ii. FRANCIS MARION PLUMLEE, b. April 22, 1882, tn; d. June 22, 1964, porterville , CA home of Kermit Plumlee Hillcrest cemetery; m. NEVER MARRIED.
5. iii. STELLA J PLUMLEE, b. September 10, 1885, tn; d. February 28, 1902, Clay Co TN bd Macedonia cem headstone says d 9/28/1902 ?.
6. iv. MAUDE MAE PLUMLEE, b. March 03, 1888, Moss Clay Co Tn; d. December 1978, Royalton Franklin Co Ill.
7. v. TOY BELL PLUMLEE, b. December 08, 1891, Clay Co Tn; d. March 11, 1980, died Modesto Ca (Ceres) buried porterville ca hillcrest cemetery.
8. vi. GEORGE WASHINGTON PLUMLEE, b. May 18, 1896, tn; d. October 29, 1974, buried Hillcrest cem Tulare Co CA.
9. vii. LINOR NORA JANE PLUMLEE, b. March 10, 1898, clay County TN; d. August 01, 1993, Illinois buried rushing cemetery stone co ark.
viii. WILLIAM BILL PLUMLEE, b. December 13, 1900, Clay Co Tn; d. July 1987, christopher IL; m. NEVER MARRIED.
10. ix. KERMIT ROOSEVELT PLUMLEE, b. July 28, 1903, TN; d. November 28, 1968, porterville ca hillcrest cemetery.
11. x. ANNIE MYRTLE (MYRTLE) PLUMLEE, b. August 03, 1906, tn; d. March 10, 1996, clearlake oaks CA Lakes co Ca.
3. LYDIA3 PLUMLEE (JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born June 28, 1858 in Jackson Co TN, and died July 06, 1916 in Clay Co TN. She married JAMES HARDY CHERRY December 25, 1881 in Clay Co tenn, son of WILLIAM CHERRY and NANCY SAMPLES. He was born April 1860, and died August 10, 1908 in Clay Co TN.
Children of LYDIA PLUMLEE and JAMES CHERRY are:
i. NANCY4 CHERRY, b. August 1883.
ii. ISABEL CHERRY, b. December 1885.
iii. JENNIE CHERRY, b. October 1890.
iv. OLLIE CHERRY, b. September 1893.
Generation No. 3
4. CALA DONA (CALEDONIA)4 PLUMLEE (JOHN GARNER3, JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born August 27, 1878 in Clay Co Tn, and died November 04, 1966 in Idaho falls bonneville idaho. She married (1) PALOE (JOHN?) CLANCY September 05, 1894 in Clay Co tenn, son of JAMES CLANCY and ELIZABETH PENNINGTON. He was born 1874 in Moss Clay Co Tn, and died Abt. 1908 in Mckinney tx. She married (2) MCKAJAH READ DAVIS December 24, 1908 in Sherman Grayson Tx. He was born February 14, 1861 in sherman Grayson Tx, and died December 18, 1933 in Norman Cleveland OK.
Children of CALA PLUMLEE and PALOE CLANCY are:
i. HUBERT5 CLANCY, b. July 23, 1895, Moss Clay Co Tn.
ii. HASSIE CLANCY, b. April 16, 1897, Moss Clay Co Tn; m. JOHN EDWARD MARSHALL.
iii. NOLA CLANCY, b. April 11, 1899, Moss, Clay Co Tn; d. 1939, Devine Tx; m. JEROME SPRINGS; b. February 07, 1896, Gainsville Tx; d. January 1963, Grannis Ark.
iv. FLORIDA JANE CLANCY, b. March 26, 1901, Moss Clay Co Tn; d. June 1977, ark; m. CALVIN C TOLAND.
v. WILLLIAM GILBERT CLANCY, b. January 05, 1904, Moss Clay Co Tn; d. February 25, 1987, Idaho Falls Bonneville Idaho.
vi. CHARLES CLANCY, b. March 10, 1906, Van Alsyne Grayson Tx; d. June 02, 1987, Idaho Falls Bonneville Idaho.
Children of CALA PLUMLEE and MCKAJAH DAVIS are:
vii. JOHN D5 DAVIS, b. December 10, 1909, howe Grayson Tx; d. May 30, 1911, TX.
viii. OLIVE TIBEAS DAVIS, b. September 07, 1913, Kemp Bryan Ok; d. April 27, 1997, salt lake city Utah.
ix. OLIVER THOMAS DAVIS, b. September 07, 1913, Kemp Bryan Ok.
x. GRACIE JEWEL DAVIS, b. October 21, 1915, Kemp Bryan Ok.
5. STELLA J4 PLUMLEE (JOHN GARNER3, JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born September 10, 1885 in tn, and died February 28, 1902 in Clay Co TN bd Macedonia cem headstone says d 9/28/1902 ?. She married ALBERT GRUNDY RICH March 03, 1901 in Clay Co TN, son of WILLIAM RICH and AMANDA HESTAND. He was born November 18, 1881 in TN, and died June 15, 1952 in bd Union Hill cem Clay Co TN.
Child of STELLA PLUMLEE and ALBERT RICH is:
i. ETTA5 RICH, b. February 18, 1902, Clay Co Tn; d. March 18, 1968, Clay Co Tn bd Union Hill cem; m. OLGA E SMITH, May 07, 1926, Clay Co tenn; b. February 10, 1898, Clay Co Tn; d. April 27, 1970, bd Union Hill cem Clay Co Tn.
6. MAUDE MAE4 PLUMLEE (JOHN GARNER3, JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born March 03, 1888 in Moss Clay Co Tn, and died December 1978 in Royalton Franklin Co Ill. She married (1) UNKNOWN EADS Abt. 1906. She married (2) THOMAS GEORGE EDMONDS Aft. 1914. He was born May 15, 1877, and died July 1967 in Royalton Franklin Co IL.
Children of MAUDE PLUMLEE and UNKNOWN EADS are:
i. ED5 EADS.
ii. EDNA EADS, m. UNKNOWN SMILLIE.
7. TOY BELL4 PLUMLEE (JOHN GARNER3, JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born December 08, 1891 in Clay Co Tn, and died March 11, 1980 in died Modesto Ca (Ceres) buried porterville ca hillcrest cemetery. She married FRED F PENNINGTON September 17, 1907, son of LEAH WOOD. He was born February 19, 1887 in Ky, and died November 01, 1957 in Tulare Co Ca buried Hillcrest cemetery P'vlle Ca.
Children of TOY PLUMLEE and FRED PENNINGTON are:
i. JEWEL (REED) ZIMMERMAN5 PENNINGTON.
ii. FAY PENNINGTON.
iii. CHARLEY PENNINGTON.
iv. ARLEY J PENNINGTON.
v. JACK PENNINGTON, b. November 11, 1913; d. July 23, 1968, bd Hillcrest cem P'vlle Tulare Co Ca; m. OPAL L WILLIAMS.
8. GEORGE WASHINGTON4 PLUMLEE (JOHN GARNER3, JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born May 18, 1896 in tn, and died October 29, 1974 in buried Hillcrest cem Tulare Co CA. He married (1) GLISSIE GULLY. He married (2) MARY MENERVA GALLIMORE. She was born 1903, and died September 1992.
Child of GEORGE PLUMLEE and GLISSIE GULLY is:
i. ALVA C5 PLUMLEE.
Children of GEORGE PLUMLEE and MARY GALLIMORE are:
ii. CLINT5 PLUMLEE.
iii. BARBARA FAYE PLUMLEE, b. December 24, 1944, Tulare Co CA.
iv. VIVIAN IMOGENE PLUMLEE, b. August 17, 1941, Stanislaus Co CA.
v. KENNETH PLUMLEE.
vi. MARVIN PLUMLEE.
9. LINOR NORA JANE4 PLUMLEE (JOHN GARNER3, JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born March 10, 1898 in clay County TN, and died August 01, 1993 in Illinois buried rushing cemetery stone co ark. She married WALTER BERRY 1918, son of THOMAS BERRY and ISABELLE BELLE. He was born January 26, 1896, and died March 29, 1960 in buried in rushing cemetery stone county ark.
Children of LINOR PLUMLEE and WALTER BERRY are:
i. HELEN ISABELLE5 BERRY, b. 1920; m. (1) HAROLD SINGLETON; m. (2) BILL SVEDA.
ii. THOMAS BERRY.
iii. JOAN JUDITH CLAUDINE BERRY, b. June 21, 1923; d. October 21, 1960, buried rushing cemetery Stone co ark; m. JOHNSON, CA; b. from Ark.
iv. BOB BERRY.
10. KERMIT ROOSEVELT4 PLUMLEE (JOHN GARNER3, JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born July 28, 1903 in TN, and died November 28, 1968 in porterville ca hillcrest cemetery. He married THELMA MARIE TANKERSLEY February 04, 1935 in shirley Van Buren Co ark, daughter of JESSE TANKERSLEY and MINNIE ELLIOTT. She was born March 08, 1917 in shirley Van Buren Co arkansas.
Children of KERMIT PLUMLEE and THELMA TANKERSLEY are:
i. CHARLES GARNER5 PLUMLEE, b. December 25, 1935, Shirley Ark Van Buren Co; d. May 1970, Stilwell, Adair co OK buried Springdale Ark; m. (1) MAXINE L TELFORD, 1956, Van Buren Co Ark; m. (2) RUBY SHEETS, 1960, shirley Ark; m. (3) CAROL MAXWELL, Abt. 1962; m. (4) JOLENE GILLAM, Abt. 1964.
ii. CARL DEAN PLUMLEE, b. January 07, 1937, Shirley Ark Van Buren Co; m. DORIS DARLENE SPRINGMEYER; b. February 17, 1940, Co.
iii. VERSA BERNICE PLUMLEE, b. March 19, 1939, Shirley Ark Van Buren Co; m. (1) ROY NELMS, 1957, Nevada; b. Aft. 1935; m. (2) SYLVESTER LEE HACKWORTH, 1964, Ca; m. (3) CLEO PAUL SEVERNS, Abt. 1965; m. (4) AL PARNELL, Abt. 1977.
iv. LOWELL EUGENE PLUMLEE, b. September 16, 1942, shirley arkansas Van Buren co; m. (1) MARY ROSE ANN SHERRON, April 07, 1961, clearlake ca; b. February 19, 1945, vancouver washington; m. (2) MARY BURNS, 1974, tulare california; m. (3) SUSAN GAIL NEWMAN, November 23, 1974, las vegas nevada; b. September 02, 1953, tulare co Ca.
v. GEORGE WASHINGTON PLUMLEE, b. February 22, 1945, Shirley Ark Van Buren Co; m. BRENDA DAVIS.
vi. JERRY LEE PLUMLEE, b. May 03, 1953, Shirley Ark Van Buren Co; m. DEBBIE SPRINGMEYER.
11. ANNIE MYRTLE (MYRTLE)4 PLUMLEE (JOHN GARNER3, JOB2, ARCHIBALD1) was born August 03, 1906 in tn, and died March 10, 1996 in clearlake oaks CA Lakes co Ca. She married (1) JOHN ROBERTS 1924 in Van Buren Co Ark. She married (2) JIM REED Aft. 1930. She married (3) ROBERT BROWN Aft. 1931.
Children of ANNIE PLUMLEE and JOHN ROBERTS are:
i. JOY RUTH5 ROBERTS, m. UNKNOWN JORDAN.
ii. MARGIE LEE ROBERTS.
iii. MARY BLANCHE ROBERTS.
iv. ALMA REEN ROBERTS.
v. FERN ROBERTS.
vi. JOHN GARNER ROBERTS.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|