Part 2: These records also show that on March 21, 1754, William Cleghorn conveyed to Mary Chittam, relict of Phillip Chittam, 214 acres land on west branch of Cedar Creek, of James River at a place called Poage Farm, to the line of Robert Renix's land. (This same land was again sold in Dec. 1761 to William McElhenry from William Patrick and the late Mary Chittam.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|