Here is my pedigree line going back to Pocahontas, member of the Mattaponi Tribe of the Powhatan confederacy.
2. Walt R. Cunningham, Los Angeles b. 1943- present
3. Lestra Lawson Gray, Panama Zone, b. 1915
4. Ethel Ella Thornton, Talladega, AL. b. 1880
5. Idella Cross, Talladega, AL. b. 1847
6. Thomas Jefferson Cross,Huntsville, Madison Co, AL. b.1822
7. Andrew Cross, near Petersburg, Va. b. 1790
8. William Cross, Petersburg, Va. b. 1752
9. Mary Buchannon b. 1724, Augusta Co, Va.
10. Anne Murray (daughter of James Murray) Murray is French.
11. Anne Bollings, one of 6 children (sister is Elizabeth)
12. John Bollings, the only child of Jane Rolfe. Jane was first wife of Col. Robert Bollings. Second wife was Elizabeth Blair who bore 6 children and they were known as White Bollings. So I descend from the Red Bollings.
13. Jane Rolfe, Charles City, Va. b. 1650-1676
14. Thomas Rolfe, Smith Plantation, Jamestown, Va.
15. Rebecca Rolfe (Indian name,Pocahontas)b.1595 -1617 Va.
16. Chief Wahunsonacawk b. 1550 - 1618, Va.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|