(1) In born records You fund information about parents.
From Urząd Stanu Cywilnego (USC) born records look that:
From National Archive or Parish, You get copy of register.
(2) If You search records not older how 100 y. search in Urząd Stanu Cywilnego.
But sometime USC have order records.
If You search records older how 100 years, first search in National Archive, because some parishes and diocese remittance church records to National Archive.
If You nothing found in National Archive You go to parish.
Polish Priests reluctantly helping (maybe You have luck).
So, to parish You must travel personally and oneself-searching in church-book..
(3) If He say “Zbize-Russia”, this vallage can stay in today territory of Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine etc.
After Partitions of Poland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland) region of Kalisz stay in Prussia (Germany)
You have document where someone manual-write “Zbize” ??
- If yes, you send scan on my e-mail.
When You write in Genforum „Szczypiorski Family Zablocie/Kcynia and Smolniki”
- my idea is that spelling “Zabłocie” (eng.mean After-Mud) for American-People is very difficult, and someone can write how listening “Zbize” ??
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|