The cemetery is at the site of the Old Red Church just west of Pulver's Corners on Rt 199. It is marked with an historical marker. There are 3 graves, Peter Pulver, his wife Susannah, and their unmarried daughter Margaret(Ann Margaret). This was originaly the site of the 'Pulver Farm'. The church was built in 1772.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|