I sent an e-mail to the address you listed and it got bounced... AOL says you don't exist... here's part of what I sent you:
RE: your message below:
Humphrey Purrington was the son of Humphrey Purrington and Thankful Harding. Humphrey senior was the son of Hezekiah Purrington and Mary Scammon. Hezekiah was the son of John Puddington and Mary Barton. John came from Tiverton, England.
I have made some progress since last September... I have received the information below from various sources, it diverges from what you sent me in that I have John born in Maine and his father as George who was born in Tiverton, Devonshire England... I would like to know where you found what you sent me and ... I have very little in the way of documented facts and would appreciate anything you can send me...also I would like to know how you tie into this Family tree...
Thank you very much for sending me this information
Descendants of George Puddington
Generation No. 1
1. GEORGE2 PUDDINGTON (ROBERT1) was born 1599 in Tiverton, Devonshire, England, and died June 25, 1647 in York, York County, Maine. He married MARY BOOKE February 05, 1629/30 in St Peter Parrish, Tiverton, Devonshire, England. She was born Abt. 1609 in Of, Tiverton, Devonshire, England, and died October 06, 1691.
Children of GEORGE PUDDINGTON and MARY are:
2. i. JOHN3 PUDDINGTON, b. Abt. 1633, Cape Porpoise, Maine; d. Salisbury, Essex County, Maine.
ii. GEORGE PUDDINGTON, b. 1631.
iii. MARY PUDDINGTON, b. 1632.
iv. JOAN PUDDINGTON, b. 1634.
v. FRANCES PUDDINGTON, b. 1637.
vi. ELIAS PUDDINGTON, b. 1640.
vii. REBECCA PUDDINGTON, b. 1641.
viii. SARAH PUDDINGTON, b. 1641.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN3 PUDDINGTON (GEORGE2, ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1633 in Cape Porpoise, Maine, and died in Salisbury, Essex County, Maine. He married MARY BARTON March 06, 1656/57, daughter of EDWARD BARTON and ELIZABETH. She was born Abt. 1636 in York, York County, Maine.
Children of JOHN PUDDINGTON and MARY BARTON are:
i. GEORGE4 PUDDINGTON, b. Abt. 1660.
ii. JOHN PUDDINGTON, b. Abt. 1661; d. July 12, 1718, Salisbury, Essex County, Maine.
iii. JAMES PUDDINGTON, b. 1663.
iv. JAMES PUDDINGTON, b. 1664.
v. JOHN PUDDINGTON, b. 1668.
vi. ELIZABETH PUDDINGTON, b. Abt. 1670.
vii. JOSHUA PUDDINGTON, b. Abt. 1672.
viii. MARY PUDDINGTON, b. Abt. 1676.
ix. GEORGE PUDDINGTON, b. Abt. 1677.
3. x. HEZIKIAH PUDDINGTON, DEACON, b. Abt. 1680; d. June 08, 1718, Truro, Barnstable, Massachusetts.
xi. MOLLY PUDDINGTON, b. Abt. 1683.
Generation No. 3
3. HEZIKIAH4 PUDDINGTON, DEACON (JOHN3, GEORGE2, ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1680, and died June 08, 1718 in Truro, Barnstable, Massachusetts. He married MARY SCAMMON, daughter of HUMPHREY SCAMMON and ELIZABETH. She was born 1682 in Kittery, York County, Maine, and died May 17, 1760 in Truro, Barnstable, Massachusetts.
Children of HEZIKIAH PUDDINGTON and MARY SCAMMON are:
4. i. HUMPHREY5 PURRINGTON, b. January 31, 1702/03; d. June 27, 1758, Gorham, Maine.
ii. MARY PURRINGTON, b. October 20, 1706.
iii. JEMIMA PURRINGTON, b. October 31, 1708.
iv. SARAH PURRINGTON, b. October 06, 1709.
v. MERCEY PURRINGTON, b. November 10, 1711.
vi. ELIZABETH PURRINGTON, b. October 23, 1713.
vii. HEZIKIAH PURRINGTON, b. September 26, 1715.
viii. JOSHUA PURRINGTON, b. Abt. 1717.
ix. ABIEL PURRINGTON, b. February 23, 1716/17.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|