Answer to Amanda Friend – July 05 2009
In fact I am – João de Valentin (66 years old) a very far descendent of one of your branch’s family (the Faggions x Randon).
I was born in Brasil em 1943.
First of all, I should tell you a short genealogical tree, in case of interest I can send you much more and also photos.
I have a photo of ca. 1955 where it appears Angelina and Giuseppe with your great great grand mother Narcisa and other brothers and sisters.
In my family, since Angela Randon –born in 1881- and Giovanni Bonaventura de Valentin - born in 1865 - we did not have any disease of Charcot Marie Tooth, I suppose its your main concern.
Therefore I suggest you to contact Santina Faggion Marcolin ( 1948), she is a teacher (Lucia´s daughter, grand daughter of Narcisa (1872).
Santina lives in Italy (street) Via dei Manni 11, 36070 Trissino VI Tel 00 15 39 0445 96342
You can send e-mail to email@example.com adressed to Santina Faggion Marcolin.
And send copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can talk in name of Pedro Maggyar or Joâo de Valentin.
She kows us by letter.
By the other hand for your information
Below a brief explanations that may help to place yourself.
A) Angelo Randon ( 1790) married in 1810 Anna Frizzo (1790)
B) Their son Angelo Randon (1814) married in 1838 Angela Cazzola
They had 7 sons, one of your direct interest is Marciano Randon (1849)
C) Marciano Randon married Angela Danielli
They had the following sons and daughters:
- Antonio1871 who emigrated to USA in 1912, to Crystal Falls Michican (see Ellis Island), he died in 26-9-1932
- Pierina 1874 who lived in Brazil and died here
- Angela 1881 my grand mother who married Giovanni Giuseppe Bonaventura de Valentin
- Narciso 1879 who lived in Brazil and died here
- Narcisa † 1872 and Narcisa 1876 † 1877
Narcisa Randon ( 1878 † 1958) and Giuseppe Faggion ( 1868 † 1935)
Narcisa remained in Italy, and with only 17 years old she married Giuseppe Faggion (The parents of Giuseppe were Giuseppe and Libera)
They had 14 childrens!
- Giuseppe Caetano Faggion emmigrated to EEUU and married Amalia Morando in 1920
- Leone Caetano Faggion emmigrated to EEUU and married Lellia Parlato
- Giovanna, Anna, Antonia, Rosina (1920), Angelina, Maria, Antonio (1898), Giovanni( wiht months age), Giovanni, Angelo (1901), Gioachino.
Lucia (1909) died a few years ago.
Angelina born in March 12th 1882 emigrated to EEUU (I am supposing that she is your great grand mother)
You said – in GenForum – that Angelina married with Giuseppe and that they are your great grand parents
You also said that Narcisa ( the new) is your grand mother and daughter of Angelina and Giuseppe
I am noticing you did not mention the name of your mother.
So I must conclude that you - Amanda Friend – is a woman of more or less my generation, I am right ? and we are of the same generation of Santina.
João de Valentin
Rua Com. Gabriel Calfat 166
São Paulo SP CEP 05621-000
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|