Answer to Lucia Maria
In fact Giuseppe was married with Narcisa, sister of my grand mother Angela that was born in Italy and lived all is live in Brasil.
She was married with Giovanni Giuseppe Bonabentura de Valentin)
I am – João de Valentin born in Brasil (66 years old) a very far descendent of one of your branch’s family (the Faggions x Randon).
First of all, I should tell you a short genealogical tree, in case of interest I can send you much more and also photos.
I have a photo of ca. 1955 where it appears Narcisa (born 1872)with hers childrens (sister and brothers)
Therefore I also suggest you to contact Santina Faggion Marcolin (born 1948), she is a teacher (Lucia´s daughter, grand daughter of Narcisa (1872).
Santina lives in Italy (street) Via dei Manni 11, 36070 Trissino VI Tel 00 15 39 0445 96342
You can send e-mail to email@example.com adressed to Santina Faggion Marcolin.
By the other hand for your information
Below a brief explanations that may help to place yourself.
A) Angelo Randon (born 1790) married in 1810 Anna Frizzo (born 1790)
B) Their son Angelo Randon (born 1814) married in 1838 Angela Cazzola
They had 7 sons.
A) Marciano Randon married Angela Danielli
They had the following sons and daughters:
- Antonio(1871) who emigrated to USA in 1912, to Crystal Falls Michican (see Ellis Island), he died in 26-9-1932
- Pierina (1874) who lived in Brazil and died here
- Angela (1881) my grand mother who married Giovanni Giuseppe Bonaventura de Valentin (born in 1865)
They have a son called Paschoalino (born in 1905), may father
- Narciso (1879) who lived in Brazil and died here
- Narcisa born &† 1872 and Narcisa born1876 † 1877
Narcisa Randon (born 1878 † 1958) and Giuseppe Faggion (born 1868 † 1935), certainly your grand father
Narcisa remained in Italy, and with only 17 years old she married Giuseppe Faggion (The parents of Giuseppe were Giuseppe and Libera)
They had 14 childrens!
- Giuseppe Caetano Faggion emmigrated to EEUU and married Amalia Morando in 1920
- Leone Caetano Faggion emmigrated to EEUU and married Lellia Parlato
- Giovanna, Anna, Antonia, Rosina (1920), Angelina, Maria, Antonio (1898), Giovanni(wiht months age), Giovanni, Angelo (1901), Gioachino.
Lucia (1909) died a few years ago.
Angelina born in March 12th 1882 emigrated to EEUU
João de Valentin
Rua Com. Gabriel Calfat 166
São Paulo SP CEP 05621-000
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|